Essential Question

Essential Question: What is most important to rehabilitating a skier or snowboarder after a traumatic injury?

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

Content (Directions): Answer the following 2 questions. 

1.  List your topic here:
Ski Patrol 


2.  What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs?  Be specific and use an example.  Examples can come from senior project, model assembly, core, and/or participation in senior class ASB or other organizations on campus (clubs etc).
  • iPoly Citizen:I plan on helping classmates that are having a hard time with a certain subject or even just problems that arise by helping them get through it by any means possible(tutoring. talking to them, etc.) 
  • Effective Learner: I plan on asking plenty of questions in English when they come up because that is my weakest subject. I can write essays, but I would like to expand my writing skills, so I plan on asking my peers and teachers to help me proofread and get better at my writing skills. I also plan on asking questions in my other core classes not just English, I just need to ask more questions in English. 
  • Effective User of Technology: I plan on making my PowerPoints look more professional by spending more time on them and learning how to use keynote and other top notch Powerpoint programs.  
  • Effective Communicator: I plan on being a part of more than one committee this year and through this I would like to communicate to my classmates, teachers, and school(depending on the activity) contribute ideas and help on what needs to be done, how to do it, and spreading the word about the activity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment