Essential Question

Essential Question: What is most important to rehabilitating a skier or snowboarder after a traumatic injury?

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Blog 10: Senior Project: The Holiday

Content:

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?

I worked on my mentorship hours over Christmas break. I put in 27 hours over my break. So I now have 36 hours. 

2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?

I learned a lot from my mentor. He had me do a lot of new things that I have never done before. I did inventory on medical supplies and stocked my vest with medical supplies. I also put up fencing and rope lines by myself for the first time ever. Out of these things, I think the most important thing I learned was putting up rope lines up by myself because I've always just watched people do it, so this was the first time I got to prove myself and show my mentor that I could use the drill and put the PVC pipes in and do my clove hitches to attach the rope to the PVC pipes. 

3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?

I would either talk to my mentor because he has been the manager of patrol for a few years now and he has been on patrol for a while. If that doesn't work out, I would talk to a former patroller that is now a nurse and works at a volunteer fire department. I would talk to him because he has been in not only the medical field for a long time but also on patrol and he could give me a lot of insight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment