Essential Question

Essential Question: What is most important to rehabilitating a skier or snowboarder after a traumatic injury?

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:


1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I am most proud of my essential question poster because I spent a lot of time on it and it came out really nicely. Even after redoing it a second time because I spelled "snowboarding" wrong the first time( I forgot the "R") I am proud of it even though it was frustrating. I am also proud of my PowerPoint because it is one of my nicer looking PowerPoints compared to ones previous years.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I think I deserve this grade because I met all of the requirements on the component contract like turning in the lesson plan templates on time, making an EQ poster and making sure it was visible, I started on time and my materials were ready on time, I addressed my EQ in my introduction, I provided one specific answer to my EQ, I had an activity that involved the whole class and was based off of what I taught in my lesson, and I cleaned up after my presentation.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
I had everything done almost a week in advance. This was nice because I didn't have to worry about it or stress over it. This helped with the planning of my presentation because I didn't have to be stressed over it and then completely bomb it.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I forgot a lot of the stuff I was supposed to say because I only rehearsed  twice which wasn't enough because I was lazy. So if I could go back in time I would have rehearsed a lot more so I wouldn't have stumbled a lot. 

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?  
I think my second answer is going to be: "In order to rehabilitate a patient after a traumatic skiing or snowboarding injury you need to know the Mechanism of Injury or the Nature of Illness."

No comments:

Post a Comment